1/1A Power Street, Gympie
Please Come In; You Will Love it!
Welcome to this spacious home, so peaceful and quiet inside but so close to the action!
The shops and cafes are a short stroll away from this low maintenance townhouse, ideal for busy working people or retirees who like to relax at home or can safely lock up and travel. Chic and stylish design suits easy modern living.
• Two spacious living areas & central kitchen
• Large master bedroom with walk–in robe & en-suite
• 2 further double bedrooms with built-in robes & fans
• Second bathroom and separate toilet
• Access to deck from master bedroom & living area
• 2 under-cover al fresco areas, 3 air-conditioners
• Huge under house workshop/storage space
• Private parking, fenced and landscaped
• Security screened throughout
The two completely separate living rooms are light and cool, tiled floors and neutral colours so you can move straight in. The kitchen is central and has a pantry, dishwasher and double sink and is roomy enough to cater for a big dinner party.
The master bedroom has en-suite, walk-in wardrobe, air-conditioner and door out to a private deck (also accessible from the living room.
Two further double bedrooms both have ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes. The main bathroom is generously sized and there is internal laundry. The whole yard is fenced, landscaped and has native plants and fruit trees, there are even some raised timber vegetable gardens. Under the house there is ample storage and workshop space and a second al fresco sitting area. There is extra insulation in walls and roof for good temperature control and all year round comfort.
Extra water is stored in the tank and used for toilet flushing and gardens. There are stairs at the rear but the whole property has level access.
A rent appraisal of $320 per week you could take advantage of potential market growth and make this property a valuable addition to your property portfolio. With just $500 annual body corp. fees and over $4,000 in the pot already you are onto a winner.
You really do need to see this lovely home for yourself; you just can’t appreciate it from a drive-by.
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Carports: 1
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes