What Price For Privacy?
Regretfully selling their retirement home due to ill health, the owners of this property have put copious hard work and love into the building of the house and landscaping and planting the beautiful grounds.
Here is a spectacular opportunity for you to enjoy what has been achieved with the peaceful open views to the mountains with no neighbours in sight.
• 3 bedrooms with double robes, large study/4th bedroom, 2 bathrooms.
• Beautiful views, herb & vegetable gardens, fruit trees.
• Living/dining room with fireplace with bakers oven, 9ft ceilings
• 2 further light and spacious living areas with views to gardens and mountains
• Roomy kitchen with heaps of cupboard space, gas stove, pantry.
• 12m x 7m shed with undercover carport/work area
• Water tanks, solar power, windmill, plus mains supply.
This well-built light and airy home is in immaculate condition (only 7yrs old) with so much to offer, make an appointment to view and see what you could have.
The sustainability declaration for this property can be obtained by contacting the agent.
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 3
- Land Size: 8093 m2